Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spring Semester: Week 12

It is the last week of lessons for the Spring Semester.  We have had a wonderful year and the students are really getting into their Pirate Compositions.

I will be giving students a Summer Practice Chart to keep their skills up during the summer.  Any student who brings back a completed sheet will get a prize (candy).

https://www.box.com/s/f9d1217beca1ac088d7b

I also have a present for each of the students for completing their Hidden Treasures journey.
Pirate of the week: Nathan Weems

Group lessons will be on Wednesday, June 5th from 5:15-6:15 and Thursday, June 6th from 5:15-6:15.  If you have not signed up for one or cannot attend please let me know.  The students turn in their jewels for prizes, so if they cannot make it I need to know by this week.  I will let them go to the treasure chest this week if I know they won't make the group lesson, so please let me know if they can come, if you haven't signed up.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment